BENEFITNESS IS A HEALTH CLUB DEDICATED TO OFFERING A COMFORTABLE AND SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT IN WHICH WOMEN OF ALL AGES CAN BEST DEVELOP AND ACHIEVE THEIR PERSONAL PATH TO WELL-BEING.
Brookline Village has been the home of Benefitness for over three decades, independently owned and operated by CC Maher. The club has attracted a loyal membership — women of all ages with a variety of fitness goals and health needs. At just the right size, the club is large enough to provide the equipment and facilities needed, yet intimate enough to offer personalized services and attention. A health club where people know your name.
Membership at Benefitness is an all-inclusive experience! As a member, you will have access to and enjoy the following:
• Uniquely renovated old-school brick building, floor to ceiling windows, exposed brick and stone walls - located on the village's most convenient corner of Harvard St & Aspinwall Ave
• Treadmills / Cross trainers / AMT trainers / Bikes / Stairmasters / Rowers / Versa Climbers
• TRX / Personal Training / Small Group Workouts
• Strength equipment and free weights
• Pilates Reformer studio
• Spin studio
• 50 group exercise classes per week – The BEST instructors in town!
• Complimentary yoga, pilates and barre classes
• Fitness evaluation and orientation
• Locker room and sauna
SPECIALTY PROGRAMS / CLASSES
• Be Fit & Be Well
(nutrition/weight loss/exercise program)
• IGNITE & ELEVATE Small Group Training
• Personal & Duet Training
• Private & Duet Pilates Training
• Fiteenz (ages 13-17)
• Mobility, Functional Movement &
• Yoga for Healthy Aging
• Back & Core Strengthening
GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
Benefitness offers a comprehensive and diverse group exercise schedule to meet every interest and fitness level. Our group exercise program offers the area’s most creative classes with experienced professional instructors. We care about our members and strive to provide a welcoming, non-competitive atmosphere in which all of our members feel comfortable, motivated and empowered.